Dr. Lauren Wiebe joined the Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty in 2010 as an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology and Oncology. She specializes in gastrointestinal oncology with an additional focus on the supportive aspects of cancer care. Her interests include hepatocellular carcinoma, biliary tract cancers, gastrointestinal stromal tumors, as well as pancreas and neuroendocrine cancers.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons - New York, NY (2004)
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine - University of Chicago Hospitals - IL (2004-2007)
- Fellowship, Medical Oncology - University of Chicago Hospitals - IL (2007-2009)
- Fellowship, Clinical Medical Ethics - University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine - IL (2008-2009)
- Fellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine - Northwestern Memorial Hospital - Chicago, IL (2009-2010)