Dr. Ziebert joined the faculty at the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2002. She actually began her health care career as a Dentist and practiced general dentistry in Chicago. She then returned to her home state for medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin and graduated in 1999. She completed her internal medicine residency training at Duke University in North Carolina. Her interests include preventive health and geriatric medicine.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Michigan School of Dentistry - Ann Arbor (1988)
- Residency in General Dentistry - Veterans Affairs, West Side Medical Center - Chicago, IL (1988-1989)
- Fellowship in Geriatric Dentistry - Veterans Affairs, West Side Medical Center - Chicago, IL (1989-1990)
- Doctor of Medicine - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (1999)
- Residency in Internal Medicine - Duke University Medical Center - Durham, NC (1999-2002)
- Assistant Chief Resident in Internal Medicine - Duke University Medical Center - Durham, NC (2001-2002)